You have no items in your shopping cart.
Super comfy casual tees to show your North Dakota pride. This soft unisex tee features one of my photographs of vintage North Dakota license plates in the state outline. Made in small batches in my studio in Madison, Wisconsin. Fabric is on the thinner side. (White is slightly see-through; gray is not.)
**Sizes run larger than average** (See sizing guide in photos, and feel free to ask questions! - I tend to wear a M-L t-shirt, and I prefer the S-M in this tee.)
• Poly/Cotton Blend lightweight unisex tee
• Available in heather gray or white (Image is brighter on white, more faded vintage on gray)
• Sizes run large! Size down for a slimmer fit
• Please read sizing guide and exchange policies carefully! Most sales are final
• Please allow 7-10 business days for your shirt to be shipped - I make each shirt to order!
• Please note that each shirt is made to order in my studio, and will vary slightly from the pictures. I've done my best to accurately reflect the colors in my listings, but final product may vary slightly from what you see on your screen.
• Machine wash cold water; hang dry to best preserve image (tumble dry low in a pinch!)
OTHER SIZES/PRODUCTS AVAILABLE:
All images are customizable and I welcome custom orders!
All shirts are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. If you need expedited shipping, please contact me for a custom listing. INTERNATIONAL: Shipping prices do not include customs fees - buyer is responsible for all customs fees! Please see my policies for more details.
*Due to monitor variations actual colors may vary slightly.
All images copyright © 2017 Maren Misner/The Tin Owl. All rights reserved. Purchase does not transfer copyright. No reproduction of any kind without prior written consent.