The Arco di Costantino in Rome, Italy. The Arch of Constantine sits between the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, commemorating Constantine I's victory over Maxentius at the Battle of Milvian Bridge in the year 312 CE.
This photograph has a subtle texture added to it which gives it a soft, vintage feel. The color is a soft matte black and white, with a hint of sepia tones; it is stunning framed in white.
• Available in various sizes - see dropdown menu for pricing
• Professionally printed on the finest archival paper with a lustre matte finish
• Signed on back
• Photo comes unmatted and unframed, and is shipped in a protective clear sleeve in a sturdy mailer.
• Watermark will not appear on printed photo.
• Photo will be printed upon payment and shipped within 7-10 days (though usually sooner)
• Photo comes with a thin white border to make framing easier - if you'd prefer no white border please let me know!
All prints are shipped via USPS First Class Mail.
INTERNATIONAL: Shipping prices do not include customs fees - buyer is responsible for all customs fees! Please see my policies for more details.
*Due to monitor variations actual colors may vary slightly.
All images copyright © 2019 Juniper & Spruce. All rights reserved. Purchase does not transfer copyright. No reproduction of any kind without prior written consent.
Handmade Minnesota ornaments
Map of Minneapolis
Could there be a better anti-dementor?!
Want to hear from us every 3-4 months?!
(sometimes less. we're kind of bad at emails)