You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of my photographs of vintage Connecticut license plates, hand made into a necklace. I hand make each pendant in my studio. Available in an antique bronze or antique silver setting.
• Pendant measures approximately 1"x2", approximately 2mm deep
• Pendant tray is an antique bronze metal alloy, lead and nickel free
• Chain measures approximately 24" with a lobster claw clasp
• Photograph is professionally printed on archival paper
• Pendant tray is filled with a jeweler's grade resin (like glass, but more durable)
• Photo is completely sealed and waterproof, but I recommend taking off the necklace before swimming or bathing to prevent the pendant tray and chain from tarnishing
• Necklace comes wrapped in a sweet little muslin bag, ready for gifting
* Please note that each pendant is hand crafted with love and meticulous care. But due to the handmade nature in which I make each pendant, slight imperfections, like teeny tiny air bubbles or dust particles, are inevitable!
All necklaces are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. If you need expedited shipping, please contact me for a custom listing. INTERNATIONAL: Shipping prices do not include customs fees - buyer is responsible for all customs fees! Please see my policies for more details.
*Due to monitor variations actual colors may vary slightly.
All images copyright © 2016 The Tin Owl. All rights reserved. Purchase does not transfer copyright. No reproduction of any kind without prior written consent.