Inspirational Paris Print
This photo was taken from the towers of Notre Dame, looking out over Paris. It has a subtle texture digitally added to it which gives it a soft, vintage feel. I love this quote from Ernest Hemingway's 'A Moveable Feast', a set of memoirs from Hemingway's years spent in Paris. Writers and readers alike can identify with his sentiment of being wonderfully lost in a cafe, alone but in good company.
This would be perfect for the dreamer, the traveler, the writer, the book lover, or the cafe-going-coffee-drinker.
• Available in various sizes - see dropdown menu for pricing
• Professionally printed on the finest archival paper with a lustre matte finish
• Signed on back
• Photo comes unmatted and unframed, and is shipped in a protective clear sleeve in a sturdy mailer.
• Watermark will not appear on printed photo.
• Photo will be printed upon payment and shipped within 7-10 days (though usually sooner)
• Photo comes with a thin white border to make framing easier - if you'd prefer no white border please let me know!
All prints are shipped via USPS First Class Mail.
INTERNATIONAL: Shipping prices do not include customs fees - buyer is responsible for all customs fees! Please see my policies for more details.
*Due to monitor variations actual colors may vary slightly.
All images copyright © 2019 Juniper & Spruce. All rights reserved. Purchase does not transfer copyright. No reproduction of any kind without prior written consent.
Handmade Minnesota ornaments
Map of Minneapolis
Could there be a better anti-dementor?!
Want to hear from us every 3-4 months?!
(sometimes less. we're kind of bad at emails)