By request, adult raglan tees of the Flying Vikings Airlift Squadron <3 Made to order in my studio in Minneapolis, Minnesota. 5% of proceeds go to Wounded Warrior Project.
Made in small batches in my studio in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Available with charcoal black or heather gray raglan sleeves
**Sizes run approximately average to standard** (See sizing guide in photos, and feel free to ask questions!)**
• Poly/Cotton Blend in a white/gray heather shirt with heather gray or charcoal black sleeves
• Please read sizing guide and exchange policies carefully! Most sales are final.
• Please allow 7-10 business days for your shirt to be shipped - I make each shirt to order!
• Please note that images will be subdued due to the nature of dye sublimation on gray fabric - this adds to the vintage character! I've done my best to accurately reflect the colors in my listings, but final product may vary slightly from what you see on your screen.
• Machine wash cold water; hang dry to best preserve image (tumble dry low in a pinch!)
All shirts are shipped via USPS First Class Mail.
INTERNATIONAL: Shipping prices do not include customs fees - buyer is responsible for all customs fees! Please see my policies for more details.
*Due to monitor variations actual colors may vary slightly.
All images copyright © 2019 Maren Misner/Juniper & Spruce. All rights reserved. Purchase does not transfer copyright. No reproduction of any kind without prior written consent.
Want to hear from us every 3-4 months?!
(sometimes less. we're kind of bad at emails)