One of my photographs of an abandoned desk, hand made into a fine art necklace. A perfect accent to any outfit!
• Available in an antique silver or antique bronze setting and chain
• Pendant measures approximately 30mm (just shy of 1.2"), approximately 2mm deep
• Pendant tray is an antique silver metal alloy, lead and nickel free*
• Chain measures approximately 24" with a lobster claw clasp (shorter sizes available by request)
• Photograph is professionally printed on archival paper
• Pendant tray is filled with a jeweler's grade resin (like glass, but more durable)
• Photo is completely sealed and waterproof, but I recommend taking off the necklace before swimming or bathing to prevent the pendant tray and chain from tarnishing
• Necklace comes in sweet little cotton muslin bag, perfect for gifting
I hand make each pendant in my home studio. I start with one of my photographs, size it down to fit the pendant tray, seal it in the pendant setting, and fill it with a 2-part jeweler's grade epoxy resin which cures to an extremely durable glass-like finish, waterproofing the image and giving it a slightly domed effect.
* Please note that each pendant is hand crafted with love and meticulous care. But due to the handmade nature in which I make each pendant, slight imperfections, like teeny tiny air bubbles or dust particles, are inevitable! I will never send you a necklace I'm not 100% proud of, however.
VIEW MORE WEARABLE ART: http://etsy.me/1lXBY68
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
• Print: http://etsy.me/1fgiv7v
All necklaces are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. If you need expedited shipping or tracking, please contact me for a custom listing. INTERNATIONAL: Shipping prices do not include customs fees - buyer is responsible for all customs fees! Please see my policies for more details.
*Due to monitor variations actual colors may vary slightly.
All images copyright © 2016 The Tin Owl. All rights reserved. Purchase does not transfer copyright. No reproduction of any kind without prior written consent.
Want to hear from us every 3-4 months?!
(sometimes less. we're kind of bad at emails)