Vintage bike photograph with inspirational quote: "You can't buy happiness but you can buy a bike, and that's pretty close."
I couldn't agree more. This photo was taken on the side streets of Okinawa. It has a subtle black and white grunge texture and border added to it that enhances its vintage feel, reminding us that all you need to be happy is a bicycle.
• Available in various sizes - see dropdown menu for pricing
• Professionally printed on the finest archival paper with a lustre matte finish
• Signed on back
• Photo comes unmatted and unframed, and is shipped in a protective clear sleeve in a sturdy mailer.
• Watermark will not appear on printed photo.
• Photo will be printed upon payment and shipped within 7-10 days (though usually sooner)
All prints are shipped via USPS First Class Mail.
INTERNATIONAL: Shipping prices do not include customs fees - buyer is responsible for all customs fees! Please see my policies for more details.
*Due to monitor variations actual colors may vary slightly.
All images copyright © 2019 Juniper & Spruce. All rights reserved. Purchase does not transfer copyright. No reproduction of any kind without prior written consent.
Want to hear from us every 3-4 months?!
(sometimes less. we're kind of bad at emails)